Alitalia – Air Malta corner statement

alitalia logoAlitalia – Air Malta corner statement

Air Malta and Alitalia have jointly motionless to cancel a talks that would have led to Alitalia apropos a 49% shareholder in Malta’s inhabitant carrier.

The dual airlines concluded that a stream changing landscape in a airline attention was not ideal for a such a transaction and that both airlines would combine on a stream hurdles but entering into a partnership.

Air Malta and Alitalia will continue to combine closely commercially by a recently launched  endless code-sharing program.

About Alitalia

Alitalia – Società Aerea Italiana (alitalia.com) is Italy’s largest airline and commenced operations on Jan 1, 2015 after appropriation a operational activities of Alitalia – Compagnia Aerea Italiana, now named CAI. CAI has a 51% determining interest in Alitalia and a remaining 49% of shares are owned by Etihad Airways, a inhabitant airline of a United Arab Emirates (Airline of a Year 2016 by a prestigious US-based aviation attention announcement Air Transport World). As partial of a 2016/2017 winter schedule, Alitalia flies to 80 destinations, including 26 Italian and 54 general destinations, with 3,600 weekly flights and 106 routes. Alitalia boasts one of a many complicated and fit fleets in a world. It is a member of a SkyTeam fondness and is partial of a Transatlantic Joint Venture alongside Air France-KLM and Delta Air Lines. Alitalia also collaborates with a other Etihad Airways Partners – airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Etihad Airways, Etihad Regional operated by Darwin Airline, Jet Airways and NIKI – in order to offer business some-more choice by softened networks and schedules and extended visit flyer benefits.

Short URL: http://daytrip.tv/?p=20187

Posted by on Jan 14 2017. Filed under India. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

Photo Gallery

Log in | Designed by daytrip.tv