‘Swim Reaper’ is a usually Instagram we need to see this Halloween

'Swim Reaper' is a usually Instagram we need to see this Halloween
(Picture: The Swim Reaper/Instagram)

If you’re ill of saying everybody floating around on unicorn floats and cinema of your desired adult partner sipping cocktails with The Boy in distant flung bars, afterwards we’ve got only a antidote.

Enter: The Swim Reaper.

He’s a Grim Reaper’s beach-lovin’ hermit who loves nothing improved than roving boyant pinkish flamingos and creation heart shapes with his hands on beaches.

And, of course, beaches are a good place since loads of simpleton swimmers make all kinds of deadly decisions in a water. Prime pickings for any kind of reaper.

The Swim Reaper indeed works for a New Zealand supervision and is perplexing ot foster H2O safety. According to Water Safety New Zealand, around 105 people die any year on a island, with 56 passed already this year. And many of those are apparently immature group who boyant while drunk.

According to his bio, he’s ‘lookin’ to reap some peeps this summer. If ur gonna make reticent decisions in a water, I’ll be waiting’.

He’s all prepared for Halloween, obv

Halloween 🙄 Same understanding each year – we all wanna be me. Get your possess damn look! Don’t see me sauce adult as yo’ ass… “Ooh look, I’m a people. we have skin on my skeleton and H2O in my lungs creates me die”. 😂😂😂 Weak. #bitchstolemylook – – – – #swimreaper #grimreaper #halloween #trickortreat #eyecandy #sexyreapercostume #halloweencostume #halloweenmakeup #picoftheday #dead #beach #pumpkinspicelatte

A post common by The Swim Reaper (@iamtheswimreaper) on Oct 30, 2017 during 9:23pm PDT

He’s down with a whole emoji game

I’m behind for some Queen’s Birthday weekend reapin’! Too cold for a swim? Not if we got your crunk sweeping on! 🍻#yourewelcome #soextra

A post common by The Swim Reaper (@iamtheswimreaper) on Jun 1, 2017 during 10:19pm PDT

Obviously he’s got a newness float, since he’s an influencer

#tbt reapin’ a waterfalls with my reliable steed #giddyup #mypony #squadgoals⠀

A post common by The Swim Reaper (@iamtheswimreaper) on Feb 15, 2017 during 9:09pm PST

As good as a business card

Hey, we only met we and this is crazy… But here’s my number. So call me maybe? ☎️ #reaplinebling

A post common by The Swim Reaper (@iamtheswimreaper) on Feb 8, 2017 during 8:55pm PST

Because he’s a millennial, only like us

Lol #justbeingbasic

A post common by The Swim Reaper (@iamtheswimreaper) on Dec 24, 2016 during 7:35pm PST

Even if he is, we know, dead

Getting my baywatch on during a wharf. But don’t count on me for mouth to mouth #gross #gotnolipsanyway⠀ -⠀ -⠀ -⠀ -⠀ -⠀ -⠀ #swimreaper #grimreaper #summer #lovesummer #nzsummer #babeofsummer #hot #sun #swimming #picoftheday #beach #bombs #splishspash

A post common by The Swim Reaper (@iamtheswimreaper) on Jan 10, 2017 during 7:56pm PST

MORE: Haunted Halloween: real-life tales of ghosts and ghouls

MORE: 14 terrifying cocktails to make this Halloween

Short URL: http://daytrip.tv/?p=59429

Posted by on Oct 31 2017. Filed under Travel. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry